20130930

Big Black Bag

I love a big carry all tote, and what better than a big black simple leather one! 
I found this vintage bag years ago and it is still my ultimate big black bag. 
I have tried replacing it, but I love this one. It is the perfect size, shape, and look!
It has the perfect amount of distress, which in my honest opinion give it character. 

Carrying a big bag has its +'s and -'s.
Starting with the good, I can carry anything and everything I can think of.
Down below you can see my must have carry a longs. 

The bad, I often find myself digging through my purse trying to find that one thing that 
always get buried below everything else. 
But, keeping little bags in my big bag helps! 
Oh, and a heavy duty key ring with lots of charms!

My simple Sunday outfit. I am sure you know from other posts I am a big fan of simple LBDs (little black dresses). Such an important staple in every closet and very versatile. Jazz them up with a vest/sweater/ denim jacket , a few pieces of jewelry and a great pair of boots and you're ready to go! 

I bought this dress from tres boutique. And it is my go-to, I could never part with it, like I could never part with my bag! It is worth it to invest in a quality simple black dress. This one is great, it doesn't wrinkle, fade, and is a great weight. Not heavy but not too light. 

Today I wore it with a white denim vest by Levis, a pair chunky platforms boots, a few rings, a big chunky cuff, and messy top bun of course!


 
My bag is full of goodies. I am not known to keep things "match-y match-y"..
Don't get me wrong there is a time and a place for things to match but, what is most important to me 
is to be surrounded ( or filled in this case) with things I love.

(coming soon..)